Every Wednesday and Friday
This morning Maddie asked for a book to take to school for a free period. We headed into my library and I found and old “Not Quite Human” novel. I described to her it as being like “Small Wonder” (the old show with the little girl robot- the kids LOVE that program). Maddie looked around the back room and wondered aloud “When I grow up…I wonder how big MY library is going to be?”
It’s obviously based on the 60’s show, but it was made in 1991 to try and ride the coattails of the Burton movie…except someone didn’t get the memo that Batman wasn’t supposed to be funny anymore….
Check it out if you’re a fan of the Adam West Batman. The villains in particular are really well done in that same goofy way.
This weekend, in an abandoned corner of West Cleveland, near a burnt out factory and a desolate lot… The zombie hordes gathered and the zombie hunters banded together to take them down. I was there – it was a video shoot for our local zombie hunter group the Z.E.R.O.S., something that they could use to promote upcoming zombie walks and events. I donned one of my quickie go-to make ups – half a skull and burst open chest, and dove into battle.
I can’t wait to see how this short comes out!
A user-created folder in Outlook Express is missing, probably deleted.
I got a call the other night from a client who was extremely paniced. He keeps business files in an extra folder he created in Outlook Express. When he booted up his computer that day, the folder had vanished. I checked to make sure the folder hadn’t been moved into another folder or hidden, but no luck. It was GONE.
I opened up Tools/ Options/ Maintenance to find the path wher ehe was storing his data files and checked it out. Odd. In addition to the normal .dbx files (where the data and emails are actually stored) there was a .bak file. No sign of the missing folder’s dbx, but that bak file was indeed the right one.
I headed back into Outlook Express and recreated the folder, using the name from the .bak file. Then I closed OE and went back into the data folder, made a copy of the bak file and renamed the extension to dbx.
When we opened OE back up, the files were all back. No data loss whatsoever.